AKRO Water’s ultrafiltration system represents a new and pioneering adaptation of spiral wound membrane technology for applications in solids and oil removal. Specifically engineered to allow for backwash, these membranes provide a resilient alternative to hollow fiber systems.
Developed to eliminate the needs for an external tank, AKRO Ultrafiltration system delivers high-quality permeate, with the system having a reduced footprint, higher membrane area, integrated aeration and the ability to rapidly drain solids from the modules between backwashes.
Benefits of Ultrafiltration
- Skid-mounted for ease of installation
- Automated for ease of operation
- Reduced chemical and energy consumption
- Compact footprint
- Modular and expandable design
- Reduced backwash volumes
- Reduced reverse osmosis operating cost
- Pretreatment to Nanofiltration / Reverse Osmosis
- Municipal Drinking Water
- Tertiary Wastewater Filtration
- Industrial Process Water
Ultrafiltration UF Systems